Why Sponsor Nepean Knights Minor Lacrosse?
- Increased brand awareness: Each sponsorship package will increase your company’s brand awareness by being in front of the youth lacrosse market of parents, coaches, program organizers, players and fans.
- Create a unique position in the market: Lacrosse is Canada’s “other” national sport, that often doesn’t draw the attention that hockey and soccer do. Yet, it is the fastest growing sport in Canada
- Be culturally relevant: Lacrosse has a rich indigenous heritage in Canada. Show your support for maintaining these traditions and help to promote and grow the game
- Access a rapidly growing demographic: Nepean is the fastest growing association in Ontario, and quickly becoming one of the largest minor lacrosse associations in Canada
- Build goodwill: Companies that sponsor youth sports programs make a positive contribution to their community. Consumers support businesses who participate in their community.
- An impactful message: In most settings, consumers are inclined to tune out advertising. Youth sports sponsorships are a positive and engaging way to market a brand. Parents like to see the companies that are supporting local sports
- Value for your investment: Knights Lacrosse sponsorships are a great value and a smart option to include into the marketing mix.
|Club Supporter – $500.00||Club Associate- $1000.00||Official Partner – $10,000|
| A thank you plaque, along with a framed photo of the team to hang in your place of business|
Logo placement on club website, and TeamSnap pages.
Naming rights for one of our recreational teams
|A thank you plaque, along with a framed photo of the team to hang in your place of business|
Logo placement on ONE team set of warm up t-shirts (subject to availability)
Logo placement on club website, and TeamSnap pages
Mentions on club social media feeds (twitter and Instagram)
|Thank you banner with club logo to hang in your place of business|
Traditional wooden lacrosse stick engraved with club logo
Logo placement on all club t-shirts (subject to availability)
Logo placement on either Home or Away competitive jersey
Authorized use of official Knights logo in your advertising
Prominent logo placement on Club website, and throughout TeamSnap pages
Numerous mentions in club social media feeds
For more information, please contact Sheldon@knightslacrosse.ca