It’s time to join the action! This year the OLA will be hosting a Novice “Let’s Get it Started” camp in the Ottawa area to allow Novice aged players a chance to experience what a Team Ontario Tryout camp is like. There are several camps available, but the Ottawa area camp will be Wednesday July 4th from 9am -1pm. Space is limited as camps are limited to 48 runners and 8 goalies so register soon!
LET’S GET IT STARTED NOVICE
BOX LACROSSE CAMPS
Team Ontario announces the dates and locations for your Let’s Get It Started Box Lacrosse Camps
- Are you interested in what to expect at a Team Ontario Tryout Camp?
- Do you want to learn new skills and drills designed by Team Ontario Coaches?
- Do you want to have fun and develop your box lacrosse skills with high-performance coaches?
- For boys and girls age 9 & 10
- Camps are limited to 48 runners and 8 goalies – register now!
- NEW Price for 2018 $75 per camp!
|Sunday,||May 6, 2018||Kinsmen Centre, London (Zone 7)||9am-1pm|
|Sunday,||May 13, 2018||Archdekin Arena, Brampton (Zone 10)||9am-1pm|
|Wednesday,||July 4, 2018||Ottawa area – Arena TBA (Zone 5)||9am-1pm|
|Saturday,||July 7, 2018||McKinney Arena, Whitby (Zone 6)||9am-1pm|
|Tuesday,||July 10, 2018||Eastview Arena, Barrie (Zone 4)||9am-1pm|
|Thursday,||July 12, 2018||West End Arena, Guelph (Zone 8)||9am-1pm|
|Tuesday,||July 17, 2018||Mountain Arena, Hamilton (Zone 9)||9am-1pm|