Why show off your messy bedroom while in your virtual classroom or meeting when you can #LeadTheCharge with one of our Knights Zoom backgrounds!
We’ve made a few images for you to spruce up your Zoom meetings, and will be updating the catalog over the next few weeks. Tab through the gallery below, click on the picture and download!
Using Zoom Meeting Virtual Background
- Download one (or all!) of the files below, by right clicking and choosing ‘save image’.
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings.
- On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background. …
- You’ll see some boring non-lacrosse related backgrounds (boo), but not to fear, this is where you add your amazing new Knights backgrounds (yay!) Add your own image by clicking +Add Image next to where it says ‘Virtual Background’ . A dialog box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your device. Select one of the cool pictures you just downloaded in step 1, and it will now appear as an item you can make your background.
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.