SPECIAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF
THE NEPEAN MINOR LACROSSE ASSOCIATION
TAKE NOTICE THAT a Special Annual General Meeting of Members of The Nepean Minor Lacrosse Association will be held at Johnny Leroux Stittsville Community Centre (10 Warner Colpitts Lane, Ottawa, ON), on December 14th, 2023 at 7:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
1. To accept the financial statements for the year ending October 31, 2023.
2. To receive the resignation of the Board of Directors.
3. To fix the number of Directors.
4. To elect a new Board of Directors.
5. Appointment of Accountant.
6. To amend the articles of the Corporation by special resolution to:
(a) Change the name of the Corporation from The Nepean Minor Lacrosse Association to The Nepean Knights Minor Lacrosse Association;
(b) Provide for a minimum and maximum number of directors of the Corporation, having a minimum of Five (5) and a maximum of Fifteen (15);
(c) Provide for an amendment to the existing objects of the Corporation;
(d) Provide for an amendment to the special provisions contained in the articles of the Corporation;
all as more specifically set out in Schedule “A” attached thereto.
7. To repeal the existing By-Law Number 1 of the Corporation and to confirm the new General Operating By-Law No. 1, as adopted by the Directors, as attached in Schedule “B”.
8. To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.