Winter Lacrosse is BACK for 2017!
It seems like winter came early this year. We can’t think of a better way to warm up those lacrosse hands than the 2017 Winter Lacrosse sessions being held at Beckwith Fieldhouse starting February 5th.
As in previous years, these sessions will focus on getting sticks back in hands and are open to all players. We are looking to follow the same format as last year focusing on skill development followed by end of season games.
- Dates: Sundays From February 5th to March 26th from 10:30 – 1:30 PM.
- Time slots (subject to change based on registration):
- Tyke & Novice – 10:30-11:30
- Peewee – 11:30 – 12:30
- Bantam / Midget – 12:30 – 1:30
- Location: Beckwith Fieldhouse
- Cost: $90.00 per player. Registration is available online via the the same registration portal that will be used for the regular box season (effective this year) by selecting ‘Winter lacrosse’ as a registration for each athlete in your household. Click here to view more information regarding the online registration system.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org